40% CBD / 60% THC
THC Oil Benefits
When a person uses a THC oil to ingest this cannabinoid, it can benefit them in different ways. For instance, cannabis and THC have proven to have numerous benefits. These include the potential to relieve symptoms like nausea and vomiting in cancer patients after undergoing chemotherapy treatment.
THC has shown the potential to help with appetite among patients with eating disorders. It also has the potential to help patients with neurodegenerative diseases and relieving pain. Preliminary research has also shown that CBD has the potential to help patients with Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases. It also offers pain relief in some patients.
Some studies have also shown that THC has the potential to help in the treatment of multiple sclerosis spasms, insulin sensitivity, glaucoma, and neuropathic pain. Clinical trials are also underway to determine the possibility of THC, cannabis, and other cannabinoids to help with obesity and appetite.
How can it help?
Cannabinoids -- the active chemicals in medical marijuana -- are similar to chemicals the body makes that are involved in appetite, memory, movement, and pain.
Research suggests cannabinoids might:
- Reduce anxiety
- Reduce inflammation and relieve pain
- Control nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy
- Kill cancer cells and slow tumor growth
- Relax tight muscles in people with MS
- Stimulate appetite and improve weight gain in people with cancer and AIDS
- We are not doctors. We do not claim Cannabidiol (CBD) can diagnose, cure, or treat any disease. However, we do believe CBD offers life enhancing benefits and relief for some ailments.