Asmodus Lustro Mod
asMODus proudly presents the latest and greatness mod to date, and boy are we excited for this one! The Lustro is feature heavy 200 watt device that is powered by 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included). The Lustro is powered by the newly designed GX-200-HUT chip which grants amazing features like a touch screen, hyper power saving capabilities (adopted from the Minikin series of mods), and upgradeable firmware to make sure the device is always up to date.
The chassis of the Lustro is a unique squared off shape which creates an ergonomic feel to make the device be exceptionally easy to carry and use. The Lustro has the famous asMODus wheel on both the firing button and an imprinted logo on the battery panel of the mod. The battery door uses magnetic closure for easy access to the battery bays to make switching them out as easy as possible.
The GX-200-HUT chip offers the following firing modes: Power (variable wattage), Temperature control, Curve, TCR, and TFR. Temperature control can be used on the following wire types: Ni200 Nickel, SS304 Stainless steel, SS316 Stainless steel, SS317 Stainless steel, and Ti Titanium.
More hidden features will be released later.
- Powered by a GX-200-HUT chip
- Touch screen type: Capacitve; requires the electrical properties of the human body to detect when it is being touched. For example, a stylus will not work on the Lustro's touch screen
- Maximum output voltage: 7.5 volts
- Output wattage range (Variable wattage mode): 5.0 - 200.0 watts
- Output wattage range (Temperature control modes): 5.0 - 120.0 watts
- Temperature control range: 100°C -300°C / 212°F - 572°F
- Acceptable atomizer resistance range: 0.1 - 2.5 ohm
- Peek output current: 45 amps
- Charging parameters: DC 5V/1A
- Utilizes a USB Type-C, included
- Upgradeable firmware